April 6, 2016

Barbara Bruno

Barb Bruno 2016

Barbara Bruno: Sponsored by Monster

Barbara J. Bruno, CPC, CTS

Barb is recognized internationally as one of the top experts in the Staffing and Recruiting Profession.

She has addressed audiences in North America, Asia, Africa and Europe. Barb has developed web based training programs that are distributed in several countries, she writes for numerous publications and authors one of the most widely read online publications, The No BS Newsletter. She has authored several books, created mobile apps and is often quoted as an industry expert.

Barb also developed Happy Candidates to allow Staffing and Recruiting Firms to focus on the 5% of candidate flow they place, but also provide an amazing resource for the other 95%. The resource has provided many benefits for owners which include: increased referrals, elimination of the greatest time waster (time spent on candidates you won’t place) increased sales and dramatically improved word-of-mouth advertising. Barb has been, is and always will be defined by making a difference in the lives of others including the candidates we can’t place on an assignment, contract or job.

Barb will address and deliberate with owners on How to manage the different generations (Boomers, Gen-X, Millennials), Social Media and How it May impact your business, How to Increase Profits without increasing Hours, Working remote and pros/cons of remote employees,  Web Sites, Revenue Producing Strategies…….. and more!