Natalie Hernandez represents and counsels private employers on a broad spectrum of employment issues, including wrongful termination, disability discrimination, sex discrimination, retaliation, harassment, failure to prove a reasonable accommodation, failure to engage in the interactive process, and various wage and hour disputes.
She has represented employers in relation to administrative charges, including hearings and investigations by the Department of Fair Employment & Housing and the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission.
- J.D., University of San Diego School of Law, 2012
- B.A., University of San Diego, 2009
- Employment Law, Litigation
- U.S. District Court, Central, Eastern, Northern and Southern Districts of California
- California Wiley Manual Award (2012)
- Los Angeles County Bar Association
- Women Lawyers Association of Los Angeles