BRIEF BIOGRAPHY OF DOUG BEABOUT, CPC, CSP
Doug brings thirty-five years of expertise in recruiting, personnel services firm ownership, and industry leadership. He has personally trained and assisted in the establishment and continued growth of more than 400 recruiting firms worldwide.
Doug is currently owner and president of the Douglas Howard Group, a professional recruiting firm and a training services company.
As an executive officer of an Ohio based major international franchiser for nearly ten years, Doug transformed and expanded successful businesses and owners worldwide. Prior, Doug was owner and president of successful contingency, temporary and retained personnel services firms in Ohio.
Doug has held the title of CPC; certified personnel consultant (NAPS) since 1981, CSP since 1999. Doug is a past-president of the Ohio Search & Staffing Association. He holds a seat on the advisory board of the National Association of Personnel Services.
What qualifies Doug Beabout as a Talent Acquisition and Executive Search Consultant?
- Over three decades of experience hiring professionals that resulted in the creation of collective applicant compensation of over $2,500,000 annually.
- Successfully researched over 750 industrial markets resulting in establishing economic indicators, contacts and intelligence on near term and future initiatives and challenges
- Prepared over 39,000 professional resumes/CVs/presentation matrixes resulting in establishing an employer interview
- Researched over 4,200 new communities to reveal the facts regarding amenities, cost of living data and satisfy the needs of thousands of family members
- Prepared over 3000 professional candidates/applicants and employers for interviews that resulted in gaining new employment for the applicants
- Successfully negotiated over 3000 accepted offers of employment resulting in over $80,400,000 in starting salaries and $105,900,000 in total compensation with bonuses.
- Coached, trained and advised candidates and employers in professional hiring projects that resulted in over $1,200,800,000 in employee contribution to employer revenues
- Published author, speaker, trainer across the globe since 1989
Doug Beabout CPC CSP